Thursday, December 2, 2010

Welcome!

Well, I have thought about blogging for quite a while.  I have read lots of blogs of all topics for some time now and have really enjoyed it!  Each time I sat down, however, to create a blog of my own I came back to the thought of, "Who wants to read what I write?" My answer to myself was, "probably no one."

Although I'm a teacher, I'm not much of a jump-in-front-of-a-crowd type of person. Don't get me wrong, I love social settings and being around lots of people, I have just never been one to enjoy being the center of attention or to be put on the spot.  Blogging, to me, feels a little bit like being up on stage and performing for a crowd, hoping to win them over.  Lucky for me, there's a good chance my auditorium is empty! I still have that feeling of, "who cares what I'm writing about," but now I just figure if they don't care, they won't read it (empty seats)! Which means, I'm basically just writing to record the happenings of my life as it unfolds.

I'm hoping it will be a nice place to look back and remember the day to day or week to week occurrences that don't always make a scrapbook or Facebook photo album (who am I kidding, just about everything makes my Facebook)

So, if you are reading this, I hope you enjoy it!

1 comments:

The Adams Family said...
December 3, 2010 at 8:27 PM  

Welcome to the world of blogging Amanda :) I love blogging too! It's just like a digital scrapbook.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...