Wednesday, March 16, 2011

And we're back!


So, that was a little longer than Chuck Woolery's 2 and 2 commercial break.  Things have been pretty hectic around here. Since my last post in December, many things have happened!

  • We took a trip to California to visit great friends. Post with photos to come!
  • We got married! Future post with photos to come!
  • Cabbie learned to be a well-behaved dog :) Obviously, you'll see evidence of this in future posts
  • Bob has left for his deployment. :(
  • My computer fell ill.  I have not had access to my photos or much from my laptop. It is almost fixed and will hopefully be back to full health soon!
Just wanted to check in quickly to keep this blog active and try to get back in the habit of posting!
We're back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...