Saturday, April 2, 2011

New Arrival

Don't get too excited :) Although you may still be excited when you see what has arrived! I was!

Still not sure what it is?
Isn't it pretty?

I love it!

Don'y worry. I have no idea what it actually is like to use this iPad 2. You see being the sweet wife I am, I got this iPad for my dear husband. I thought when it came I'd be able to check it out and play around with the apps that come on it. 
Negative. 
It has to be synced with an iTunes account before it even turns on. 
Which would be fine because I have quite an extensive one. 
However, it is Bob's iPad (it's engraved, so there's no going back on this one). It has to be synced with HIS iTunes account.  
So, we have an iPad that has to wait to be used until I can get it to him.  Hopefully that is in about a month, but I've learned everything is subject to change-and usually does.

Don't feel too bad. In the meantime I'll look at it from afar while I use my iPhone and Macbook to make up for it :) 

2 comments:

Newlywed and Deployed said...
April 3, 2011 at 7:43 AM  

Hi Amanda! Thanks for finding my blog!
Wow what an awesome present!! I sent my hubs a Kindle when he first deployed and I didn't even take it out of the packaging for fear I would somehow mess it up (I'm not the most technologically-savvy person!) :)

Amanda said...
April 3, 2011 at 6:53 PM  

I have no idea what one does with an iPad! I was never super tech-savvy but spending 7 years in Germany put me waaaayyyy behind the times. I just learned how to text in August. lol

That is a great present, though. I know my husband would love one!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...